Thursday, January 3, 2013

Amy and Julia Shine in Holiday Concert

I know these pictures are very dim, but hopefully the sound comes through OK.  What a fun concert by both the Mischords and the D8 before the Holidays!  Julia, as the music director, and Amy as a featured soloist both shone brightly in this very fun, festive and entertaining concert.  I recorded a couple of songs for fun, so enjoy!

The first video is of the entire group, and then one of the sideways videos features Amy, and one Julia.  Enjoy!
I apologize for the orientation and quality (or lack thereof) of the filming.  I recorded it from my phone, which is smart, but apparently not that smart! Then when I went to upload it here, I couldn't find a way to rotate it like you can with pictures.  It's so dark anyway, it's hard to see, but the Holiday spirit was alive and well as Amy donned a Santa hat, and Julia sported some very nice reindeer antlers! 


I hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday, and have started off the new year on a good note!  (Pun intended.)  :)  

No comments: